Monday, November 5, 2007

Working Girl

Today, I worked for my sister and the dental office Holyshit! Leah just fell down the main stairs in the house! How scary! But, no worries, she is ok, just a little shaken. Back to the post.

Working today was actually fun, mostly because I haven't ever done it before. I can easily see that the job that I was doing was one that I wouldn't love doing very often, but because I hadn't done it before, it seemed fine. There was a lot to learn and almost enough to keep me busy. I still didn't really know what I was doing, but at least I made some moola.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I think I am going to sleep in, then go in to work for half a day and see what happens after that. I think my sister is going to make oven fried chicken, which is delish. Truthfully, not too excited for my birthday, but I think that is just because it isn't all that special. 23. yippee.

No comments: