Sunday, November 4, 2007

Church, and fevers

Today is Sunday. In the south, that means BIG breakfast, Church, and televised sports, namely football and racing. Breakfast = Amazing. Grits, Bacon, Biscuits, and eggs. Delicious. I believe I had two helpings of everything.

I felt pretty awful waking up, sounded like a seasoned smoker, and felt like I might die. So the idea of church wasn't really turning me on. But I went, and it was an experience. People are very emotional about their religion here. It was moving, but also a little unnerving. The parishioners acted like they all knew me, really. And that is even stranger because that was only my sisters 2nd or 3rd time going to the church, so they didn't even really know her all that much, much less me.

We came home and I took an hour long nap, then I was woken up to go to Cracker Barrel for lunch. I was up for food, don't get me wrong. We ate and then went to Wal-Mart. Woo. Came home, watched football and racing, and Spiderman 3. SOMEHOW, we had all of the ingredients for BLTs, including cooked bacon leftover from breakfast, so that became dinner at 9pm.

I might get to work tomorrow, so I should really sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: