Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rockin game

Tonight I got to try out my new game with Brian and Patsy. And ya know what? Blokus rocks! I sucked big time at it (I lost by like 100 points, no joke) but I think I might be addicted. I might even take it to thanksgiving. There is always this lull after the meal, and there are way too many people to play cards.

Aww. I just realized that Sheri wouldn't be at thanksgiving. I mean, that's not news. But I guess I just tried to picture it, and I wish she would be there, cause I know she would love this game, and probably really enjoy whipping my butt at it too. Sigh. Oh well.

I don't have to work tomorrow! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Karlie said...

what is Blokus? I want to play!

Jen said...

I am so bringing it home during christmas sometime. We will get your mom to play!