Monday, November 12, 2007

I know, I know

I missed a day. But I was quite busy and at a house without wireless internet. Yesterday I went to the Packers/Vikings game. The packers beat the hell out of the vikings so it was a good day. This whole weekend was quite trying though. I need to get back in the swing of things and settle down. I also need to figure out what the hell I am going to DO with my life. This is a big task though...where to live, what to do, how to make money, blah blah blah.

I hate talking to people about it though, because everyone expects me to have an answer, and I just don't. Also, today my dad said something about how he would have a baby right now if he could, even though it wouldn't be fair for the kid cause he is old. And then the said that he would just wait for me to have one. UGH! Back off, please. I need to work off some of this anger I think. Hopefully Kelsey and I will go work out when she is done with her internship this afternoon.

No comments: