Sunday, November 18, 2007

A perfect Sunday

I had a great day. Woke up late. Went to church by myself (something I said I have been working up the courage to do since I graduated high school). Ate lunch with Luke at Panara and made pumpkin cookies. Then.... I went to Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco at the Alliant Energy Center. I love love loved it. I have never seen anything like it, I don't think. The music, the colors, the feats. It was the quickest 2 hours of my life, I believe, except for the 15 minutes where I REALLY had to pee, but didn't want to miss the drummers/swinging things people. I don't know how to explain it, but it was awesome. The vocalist had a BEAUTIFUL voice. Just awesome.

For those of you who know me well, I am pretty hard to impress. But this really did it. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who's not in diapers. (although those may have made it easier for me to watch the drummers, lol)

No comments: