Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ill

So, I guess I get to continue the tradition that my friends started when traveling. I am sick. :( I don't really know what the deal is, but my lungs and esophagus really really itch and are sore. I have to clear my throat almost every time I start talking as well, so I am guessing that I have got some nasty stuff going down in my chest cavity.

Today, my sister was really trying to get me to tell her what I want her to buy me for my birthday, but I hate to ask people for things, it's like telling them, 'buy me this, I am worth at least that much'. So I didn't tell her anything, plus I couldn't remember exactly what I wanted.

I solved this problem by having my mom talk to my sister and read her the list that I gave my mom for my birthday and christmas. I kind of made me mad that I had to explicitly TELL my mom that that was the point, but I guess it got the job done. Off to bed now, I don't want to get sicker than I am already.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

feel better my dear!