Saturday, November 10, 2007

Forgetfulness

So I might forget some things sometimes. Or a lot of things, often. It's true. I believe forgetting also includes losing things, so, in fact, I have been doubly forgetful. Take yesterday, for example. I forgot to look for my driver's license before I left GA, and I had actually lost it. Today I almost forgot the packer tickets for tomorrow. It's kind of never ending. But I guess I haven't forgotten to blog a day yet in November, and that's saying something, right?

Tomorrow is the Packer game. I must say that I am pretty excited about it! I haven't ever seen a game that close up. I'll probably be able to smell them... ew. Dad and I are spending the night at my Aunt Karen's tonight in Little Chute, WI. We might stay tomorrow night as well, but I am kind of not wanting to right now. Just want to get back into the swing of things in Madison. I guess I should put that off as long as possible, cause it is bound to happen, sooner or later. We just had a HUGE steak dinner with rice, vegitables and bread. Now I am stuffed and tired. But I guess we have to go play with the grandchildren (not mine!) first, before bed. But man, its only 7pm. How old am I anyway?!

Until tomorrow!

P.S. If I forget to change my greeting on my cell phone, forgive me. You know I am not actually in Georgia. :)

No comments: