Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sappiness

So, today is my birthday, and I am now 23 years old. whooptie do. It wasn't a bad day, overall. I decided that I was going to sleep in (because it's my birthday!) and work a half a day at sheri's office. But when I got there during lunch, she wasn't there, and when she did get there, I realized that there wasn't much work to do for anyone, and the busy work that I know how to do would be everybody's busy work. So I didn't want to be in the way, I would go shopping. I did that a bit and then picked up my 2 youngest nieces and nephew from school. (don't you think they should make one word for plural nieces and nephews? like, brothers and sisters=siblings) Everybody went out to eat at Mikata's Japanese steakhouse for dinner, where Stephanie HAD to tell the host that it was my birthday so they would sing for me, even after I threatened to lick her hand-which I did follow through with as punishment. We got a really cute poloroid picture out of it though.

At home, Brit, Steph, Sheri and I played some cards. After everyone had gone to bed, I got to sit up and talk with my sister for about an hour. Just her and I. And I think that was the best present I could have gotten for my birthday. I love my big sister. :)

Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: