Sunday, June 1, 2008

Home


Since I agreed to write posts about 'Home', I am posting a picture of my current home. It's pretty spectacular. The picture tells the whole story.This was what my house looked like 5 months ago: Gross, huh?

Anyway, I had a most excellent day! Church was generally wonderful, I sang seven different songs. It was a musically charged service today and then I was asked to sing with two other people at a service on Father's Day so we rehearsed that too. My roommate surprised me there too! Then there was a great fellowship afterward with chocolate fondue and brownies, punch with sorbet in it... mmmmmm And cheese balls (not the cheeto like things). Get this.... I asked out guyIlikefromchurch! We exchanged numbers. :) Go me. Oh, he is the pics from the speech proof. And he is not disabled.

After church, female roommate and I went for a walk in the arb. When I got back I fell asleep on the couch watching the Brewers kick the pants off of Houston. Then Dad showed up and we went canoing out to picnic point and back. I did NOT have a panic attack like last time! Woo hoo! I wasn't even nervous. Then dad and I walked down state st to Tutto Pasta... (yummy) and shared some cold stone on the way back (cake batter with brownies and strawberries).

It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day, weather wise. I don't think it could have been more perfect. 80 degrees, partly cloudy, no humidity, no bugs. If I could live everyday like today, I would without hesitation.

No comments: