- 7:30am Coffee with Hooferchicks
- Return projector to district office
- work til 2
- Make 3 batches of rice crispy treats
- TORNADO WARNING -to the basement!
- Kids come at work
- TORNADO WARNING - to the basement!
- Kids eat rice crispy treats and play a while
- TORNADO WARNING - to the basement! Where we spend the rest of the afternoon, hot, sweaty and bored. What a way to end the year. Makes the transition easier for me, I think.
- Home, finally
- Vegetables - first pick up from our CSA! Radishes, garlic something (looks like clover flowers), spinach, salad mix, chives and a basil plant! They gave us a little plant in a pot!
- Wine with Greg at Barriques. Fun time!
- Throw in a couple more TORNADO WARNINGS in there, cause there were like 15 tornadoes today, we were basically always under a warning.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
So, it was one of those long ass days, that I am too tired to describe, but really do deserve description. Hit it, 'points!