Monday, June 30, 2008

Be patient young grasshopper

You may or may not be looking for my version of the long wedding weekend I was a part of recently. I am here to tell you that you will have to wait, cause it is late, and I am tired. But...oooooh! look at the pretty sunset! Also, my bobby pin count is........107! When I counted on Saturday night I got exactly 100, but... I was mighty tired then, and intoxicated. So I bagged them up to count again, and I am glad I did! 107 bobby pins is a lot, my friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you won... bitch.

Anonymous said...

I know. How unfair.

P.S. Pretty new masthead!

P.S. Again How do I get to your Google photos? They're up now, right?

Anonymous said...

holy shit Jen! that's a lot of bobby pins! i guess the stylist wasn't kidding when she said that she liked using them...