Friday, January 25, 2008

New Ideas

I almost just wrote that it isn't Friday, but I am not a liar. I am just kind of slow. This week went excellently, I might report.

1. I ate two salads. It's a start
2. I am in the middle of getting in contact with a guy I met at Delta Lodge, a cute smarty. Facebook, come through for me man! I am also going out tomorrow night with friends who, apparently, are on a mission to find me a 'love connection'. This happened without my begging.
3. I am really considering teaching English overseas for a year. Specifically, I am looking at Korea though this website.
4. I talked to someone today who knows someone looking for piano students.


Many changes just beyond the horizon hopefully. All of this in a four day week, plus being sick the whole time. What am I doing right?!