Friday, January 11, 2008

DUAL POST

First of all, my baby blog is 100 posts old now! Happy Birthday blog!

Second of all, it's Friday, so I must say how I am going about accomplishing my goals.

It's been a rough week kiddies.
  • I started my new job, and that in itself has been stressful, so I haven't wanted to do much afterwards. But it is working toward getting out of dodge.
  • Eating... welll... it got better throughout the week. Now if I can only make it through the weekend without overdoing it.
  • I MIGHT be getting a digital SLR this weekend. Dad is coming down and we are going Christmas shopping. I am not getting my hopes up, but this would count as starting to learn something new. If I get one, I plan on taking a mini class through the Union.
  • I had a rough week. Cut me some slack. I know I am. Which brings me to 'going easier on myself'. Sucka!

1 comment:

Karlie said...

I think that this past week was a completely lame week, in general. But...we made it through to the weekend. And now, we shall celebrate your blogs birthday. Cross country.