Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Goals

All I keep telling myself is, 'you've just gotta make it through this week'. For waiting at the end of this week is something so glorious and so wonderful it makes my mouth water like a steaming pile of perfectly prepared crab rangoon. oh yum. You see, I have two full days off at the end of this week. In a row, no less. Yours Truly is going to sleep in at least once in the next week, something that hasn't happened for at least a month now. The thought of it is so exciting, I am afraid I won't be able to sleep long enough to be considered 'late'. How counter productive.

There are many more goals to consider at the present. Break out the bullets!
  • I will not eat lunch until noon.
  • I will not eat a chocolate during work today.
  • Will use the word 'whirlwind' at least twice in the next 24 hours. I love that word.
  • I will refrain from losing my mind at either job today.
  • Get a little, but probably a lot drunk this weekend with Luke.
  • Running 5k without stopping, preferably in 30 minutes or less.
  • Fitting into a $200 bridesmaids dress at the end of June.
That's the short list, those that are at the forefront of my mind. Anyone else with goals?

1 comment:

Luke.E said...

I'll share the first bottle of wine I purchased for me and you!