Monday, April 28, 2008

Coffee

I am not sure if this is possible, but...When I drink coffee, I feel like I am high. Like... I hit a bong high. Wait. That's wrong. I guess it's almost opposite, except for the emotion. I am in a great mood, and I can't stop moving! I don't even get hungry, I don't even think about eating. I am much less irritable.

Today was a horrible day at After School. The kids were little kid devils... blood was shed, literally. And I just went about my dad like it was any normal, but long, day. 4 different children ended up crying. No wait. 5. A 6 year old swore. (It was the D word!) A darling little girl face planted and ended up with a bloody nose and later had an accident in her pants. A different 6 year old threw a fit (and a garbage can) about not winning in a game. sigh. I had a great time though. We all made puzzles and I participated in tag in the gym. I seriously felt like I was 8 years old. I was running a squealing and I was falling to the floor in knee slides with the best of them. But it hurt. Don't get me wrong. I don't recommend it, but it is necessary to keeping up with kindergardeners. God bless you, Iced Vanilla Latte from Barriques. Without you, children may have perished.

1 comment:

Karlie said...

Not a bong. Cocaine. Coffee is as addicting as coke. I read that somewhere, it's totally true. Probably. Maybe.