Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New things and happiness.

Hello friend world!

I am doing well, yourself? There are so many things to talk about! Tomorrow, I am going out to eat with Jacob - our second date! He is quite cute and nice. We are having mexican, but I wanted him to pick the place, so I am not sure where we are going.

I am currently working out 6 days a week! It's going really well and I am feeling great about myself, so that is certainly a good thing. I joined Curves and started running. The best thing is that both of those things are accompanied by friends. So it's almost a social thing for me too, which is awesome and motivating.

Today I really needed someone to talk to me and get me though some fear/anxiety about some personal things, and I found someone that I know I can talk to about anything. Patsy, you are the greatest, seriously. I heart you! Thanks for not making me feel stupid!

The one not so happy thing is that my dad wants to go back to Iraq... I dunno. If that's what he wants to do, is what I always say. I know he is bored and lonely here, so if it will make him feel better, go ahead. Of course, I will worry, but I have this strange, unreasonable faith that he will be fine. He's a strong, smart guy. I dunno.

Anyway, I should head to bed. Workout at 0800.

No comments: