Monday, February 4, 2008

So I blog

I have been a busy girl lately! It seems like it shouldn't be like that, since I am all out of classes and the commitments that go with them (homework, team projects, etc), but I am still busy. Work has really started with the Hoofer budget (I am the treasurer, remember. I have to revise this years and come up with next years- Oh the power!), I am working two jobs and I am taking a 5 week course about the different denominations of Christianity through the local church I found a couple weeks back. I feel good about all of these things, except for my jobs. They are both getting dumb. But I have a remedy to that coming soon. Very much considering taking a one month, intensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) class here in Madison. It's expensive, but they help you get a better paying, safe job somewhere. Somewhere, even, like Germany or France. Of course, that wouldn't be quite as shocking and life changing as, say, South Korea or Kenya, but I would like it just the same. Since the school is 8 hours a day, five days a week, I am guessing that I would not be working during that time (which would ROCK, btw!). I would quit James J, and Afterschool, but hope to get a summer job though either Afterschool or MSCR. The only caveat is that both of those programs start the same week that the school has it's last week of classes. Not sure what to do about that one.