Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Should be Hell-entines

Do you all know how much I hate Valentines day? A lot. So much that it makes every other day seem better. This hatred stems mostly from my working in a chocolate shop but also because I never have a valentine. I haven't had a day off since a week ago Sunday. Yep, that's Feb. 3rd. I don't have another day off until this Sunday. It just generally sucks. And tomorrow is the busiest day of the year for us. THE busiest. I am so excited. Actually, I am kind of excited, because that means that I will never have to work that stupid day again.

Today, at my other job, I found out that a kid broke a bone in his hand, yesterday, while I was supposed to be watching him. I don't even remember him being in the same room, much less breaking a bone. Scary. He seemed fine though. Quite excited to have a bright red cast, too. It must be nice to be a 8 year old boy.

Still doing well on the whole 'no soda' thing. I had one on Sunday, because Sundays are somewhat exempt from lent. But the weird thing is, I didn't really even want it. I drank it because I knew I wouldn't be able to have one for the rest of the week. The crazy thing was, it didn't even taste good to me. cray-zee. Maybe I was ready to give up soda. Maybe.

No comments: