Friday, June 15, 2007

One success, one failure, all in one day.

So today went well for the most part. We got up in the hell hole known as Tuba City, AZ and drove to the grand canyon. That was amazing. Just beautiful. And, despite my usual fears, I wasn't too freaked out. That's the success.

We then drove to Flagstaff, where we are staying tonight. I don't know why I decided to change the plan from staying in Williams, and now I am wishing that I wouldn't have. I knew that if we stayed in a big enough town that we would HAVE to go out, because my friends love to go to bars. Frankly, I am just not into that scene, at all. I feel completely insecure and vulnerable in that situation, because I haven't had many good experiences in those settings. So when we went out tonight, I tried to be happy and have fun, but I couldn't do it. First of all, I was DD, so I wasn't drinking, and, as soon as I saw that all the guys were interested in my friends, and only my friends, I just gave up and pouted. Sad, pathetic, yes, I know. Eventually, Christin and I came back to the hotel, Karlie and Lia will take a taxi back, I guess.

I got some amazing pictures today though, so thats a positive thing.

I can't believe that we are going to be spending the next two nights in Vegas, doing exactly what I don't feel comfortable doing. I guess I will figure something out. These next two nights are the last two that Karlie will be spending with us as well, before moving to L.A. Sad again.

No comments: