Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's about to begin.

Well, the final night of waiting is here. I can't believe that I am going to be going on a two week long roadtrip that I have been planning for a YEAR with my best friends, and that it starts tomorrow.

We packed up the car tonight and took stupid pictures, surely that won't be then end of those. :) Everything fit in the car, so that's a good sign. Then we sat around the campfire with my dad and talked about what is going to come tomorrow. I am just so happy. I already don't want it to be over.

My dad is on the way to my apartment (in madison) to pick up the extra set of keys for my car... yes, I forgot them. It's amazing that he is driving there right now, that's a long way.

I have to wrap up some loose ends, to make the morning smooth. Talk to you soon!

No comments: